WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
TurkishWIN team is busy building new services, testing new ideas and researching away. Summer is our busiest and most creative season.
- CEO Office Intern
- Community Management Intern
- Content & Research Intern
- Million Women Mentors Program Intern
- Development Intern
IN OUR SUMMER INTERNSHIPS, YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FROM THE FOLLOWING BASED ON THE TEAM YOU’RE WORKING WITH:
- Complete research tasks
- Take the coordination role for various projects
- Research strategies for community engagement
- Document community operations
- Participate in events and create unique content from events
- Monitor and report community metrics
- Work with our membership team to improve our user experience
- Research best practices to improve our programs in Mentoring and Events
- Set up templates and workflows for seamless customer service operation
- Coordinate and contribute to our gamification program research and management
- Create profiling documents on current partners and partner prospects.
- Help manage the partners ecosystem by designing the information flow and update frequency
- Write articles about the free trainings, mentoring and internship programs of our ecosystem partners.
- Research and create social media content
- Organize and manage meetings for working groups in our community (3-5 meeting per month)
- Conduct interviews with memebers of our community (3 interviews per month)
- Manage Million Women Mentor BinYaprak groups
POSITION REQUIREMENTS: WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
- Excellent communication skills in English,
- Great time management skills with attention to deadlines,
- Able to work quickly and accurately in a fast-paced environment with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to engage others to achieve results.
- Proven interest in women’s empowerment and Turkish culture is a plus.
- Experience with the following tools is strongly preferred: Google Drive, Hootsuite, Dropbox, Asana, MS Office .
This is an online intern position without monetary compensation. Upon successful completion, you will be matched with a mentor and receive complimentary access to TurkishWIN network for a year.
If you are currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree, are up for the challenge, please send your cover letter and CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
11 Temmuz, 2022 - 30 Eylül, 2022
Son Başvuru Tarihi
30 Haziran, 2022
E-bültenimize abone ol!
Haftanın en popüler içerikleri, en çok kazananlar ve staj haberleri bültenimizde.